Headlands House and COVID 19
Headlands House has implemented the following measures in order to assist in the preventing of the spread of the Covid 19 virus.
- Face masks required for guests in public areas
- Floors marked for social distancing
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless check-in
- Contactless check-out
- Doctors available 24/7
- Individually wrapped toiletries
Headlands House is committed to adhering to all the listed COVID 19 safety measures listed above. Our attention to detail to ensure guests and staff are fully protected will be paramount. Given that we are a small establishment with only six rooms we are confident that we can control our environment meticulously at all times. Our four staff members will be fully versed in sanitation and safety protocols.